Power from him

Filed under: , by: brightshield

I'm trying to survive from all this pain


This burden feels very heavy


heavy


I should probably give up


surrender of my mind during this


surrender to the world


heavy burden


heavy


I was unable to lift


everything I do as if there was no means


everyone throw me a knife


oh .. I am no longer able to


I feel like giving up


but in this silence I heard a voice


a very soft voice, soothing


the voice said "come unto me all that burdened, and I'll carry it with you"


I asked "who was that?"


but then I realized that I had forgotten something


I forgot that there is always someone to help me, He will carry this burden with me


He is already feel many extreme pain because of my sin


He is God


and now I am determined not to give up to the world because there is someone is waiting for me and want to give me some help.

0 comments: